NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The AT&T U-verse Social Media SweetSeats Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on March 7, 2013 at 04:00pm ET and ends on March 24, 2013 at 11:59 pm ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is AT&T Services, Inc. (“Sponsor”). The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is The Concept Studio, LLC (“Administrator”). The NCAA is not a sponsor of this promotion. NCAA, Final Four and March Madness are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia, ages 18 (19 in Alabama and Nebraska, and 21 in Mississippi) or older at the date of entry. Each Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email/twitter address identified in the Entrant's entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed the natural person in whose name the email account associated with the provided email address was opened. Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Sponsor, Administrator, National Collegiate Athletic Association, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and CBS Broadcasting, Inc., (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities"), and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and promotion and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Immediate Family and Household Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year and "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Subject to all applicable laws. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- WINNER SELECTION/VALIDATION: Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from all eligible entries on or about March 25, 2013. Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and prize/publicity release within two (2) business days. Grand Prize Trip Winner and Guest must also sign a travel release and other legal documents as may be required by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If any guest is a Minor, he or she must be accompanied by his or her parent/legal guardian and such person must be the Winner or a guest as applicable. Sweepstakes submissions are subject to validation by the Administrator. By taking part in this Sweepstakes you agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor which are final and binding on all aspects of the Sweepstakes.
- PRIZE AND ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize: A trip for two (2) to the 2013 NCAA® Men’s Final Four®. Prize includes: Round-trip coach air transportation for winner and one (1) guest between major airport in U.S. nearest winner’s residence and Atlanta, GA; hotel accommodations (one room/double occupancy) for 5 days/4 nights; ground transfers to/from airport and hotel and to/from Game in Atlanta, GA; two (2) tickets to the 2013 NCAA® Men’s Final Four games and AT&T sponsored concert. Grand Prize Winner must be available to coincide with Game schedule, or prize will be forfeited. All taxes and any other expenses not stated herein, including without limitation, meals, gratuities, transportation and other incidentals, are the sole responsibility of winner. No substitutions or transfers of a prize, except at Sponsor’s discretion. Winner and guests must travel on same itinerary and on designated days, which are subject to change. If any guest is a Minor, he or she must be accompanied by his or her parent/legal guardian and such person must be the Winner. If any portion of the prize does not take place as currently scheduled, for any reason, Sponsor at its sole discretion may change the prize dates or cancel that portion of the prize relating to the games, in which that portion of the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except at Sponsor’s sole discretion (approx. retail value: $8,500). All taxes and any other expenses not stated herein, including without limitation, meals, gratuities, transportation and other incidentals, are the sole responsibility of winner.
All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of the Prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility. No substitutions or transfers of prize, except in Sponsor’s discretion. Odds of winning Prize depend upon total number of entries received.
Winner must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving Prize. The value of each Prize is taxable to Winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of Prize awarded if the aggregate value of Prize awarded to and other compensation received by Winner from Sponsor is $600 or greater for the calendar year. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of the Prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS/INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any Sweepstakes prizes that you may be awarded, you agree that Sponsor, The Concept Studio, LLC, National Collegiate Athletic Association, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and CBS Broadcasting, Inc., their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, units and divisions; and their advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these company’s and individual’s respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") shall not be liable for any and all actions, claims, including any third party claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, including entry and participation in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize that you may be awarded, you agree to fully indemnify each Indemnified Party from any and all such claims by third parties without limitation. Entrants authorize the Indemnified Parties to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner's list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Indemnified Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or submissions, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by your participation in this Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any phone or other electronic device resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, computer or phone problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHALL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTES CONCERNING THIS CONTEST SHALL BE RESOLVED IN THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS OF TEXAS, WHICH HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION. THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, EXCLUDING ITS CHOICE OF LAWS, SHALL GOVERN ANY DISPUTE.
- SPONSOR: AT&T Services, Inc., 1025 Lenox Park Blvd NE, Atlanta, GA, 30319.
- ADMINISTRATOR: The Concept Studio, LLC, P.O. Box 8022, Westport, CT 06888.
- FOR NAME OF WINNER, send a self-addressed stamped return envelope to: AT&T SweetSeats Giveaway Winner, 606 Post Road East #693, Westport, CT 06880. All requests for the name of the Winner must be made by April 30, 2013. Residents of Vermont are not required to provide a stamped, self-addressed envelope with their request.